This irritation can be with your family members, co workers, retail staff, anyone!
- Fact – You cannot choose the language other people decide to use.
- Fact – You get extremely angry when you hear the language people choose to use. You feel they should use different verbiage.
- Fact – You cannot change or control the language people choose to use.
- Fact – You can ONLY choose your own language.
- Fact – You can ONLY change your own response.
Sharing light with Kimmy. Striving to create a path between the present course of events and a new course; leading to new outcomes.