I have special dedications to people on my website later this week.
So I am going to be lazy, and post a wonderful email I received from MountainWings.
21 Wise Sayings.
1. The best way to get even is to forget...
2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...
4. Some folks wear their halos much too tight...
5. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be
maintained on earth...
6. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, then
perhaps giving "advice" to God, isn't such a good idea.
7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up...
8. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous.
You will get knocked down by the traffic from both ways.
9. Words are windows to the heart.
10. A skeptic is a person who when he sees the handwriting on
the wall, claims it's a forgery.
11. It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill,
just add a little dirt.
12. A successful marriage isn't finding the right person-it's
being the right person.
13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its
14. Too many people offer God prayers with claw marks all over
15. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can't
16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover
the prisoner was you.
17. You have to wonder about humans, they think and
Elvis is alive.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again.
Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it
sticks out its neck...
20. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you
can bet the water bill is higher.
21. And last but not least -- God gave the angels Wings, and He
gave humans CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Keep smiling, and ...if you see someone's missing one....
give them one of yours!!
Received from www.MountainWings.com
Sharing light with Kimmy. Striving to create a path between the present course of events and a new course; leading to new outcomes.