I’m going to take a break from my normal format by answering this snip I saw on a blog this morning.
1. If I could travel back in time, I’d go back with my Dziadzia (grandfather) sit next to him, and just watch hours of baseball with him.
2. Give me the respect to at least listen to what I have to say. I don't care if you don't listen, I just don't want you to whine about it when you try it again your way, and fail...again.
3. I am listening to my ceiling fan.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of me, yeah. I tend to bring up issues people do not want to face. This makes me a hypocrite, because I would rather point out other's mistakes than my own. Alas, the more I help others, the more I help myself.
5. I’ll always be a person with hard of hearing. So you have to repeat things now and then. Big deal. Try living with everyone whispering all the time.
6. My idea of a good time includes sharing LIFE and LOVE with my FAMILY. Family is very important to me. Prince said it best.
I don't care where we are, I don't care what we do, all I want pretty baby, is take me with you.
7. And as for the weekend, today is chores, and pool. Maybe hit Best Buy for a new Pink Floyd or Rolling Stones DVD. When I am not moving around. I will be here working on my website.
Have a great weekend! love, Kimmy